- The whole machine looks smooth and compact with U shape, which also makes it more beautiful in one go.
- Damping axis and magnetic flip touch screen
- The structure is designed with a damping axis to overcome the instability of the old touch operation,while the magnetic design allows the screen and the main unit to fit perfectly.
Flip touch screen12.12.1-inch LED backlit touch screen, 0-0-90° tilt angle adjustable, convenient for multi-angle observation.
Probe automatic identificationThe main unit, with identical jacks, can be freely connected with the fetal monitoring probe, which could be identified by the main unit automatically to prevent maloperation and improve clinical efficiency.
Probe bracketThe machine structure is improved. The probe bracket is located on the right side of the machine, which is convenient for the integrated management of accessories.
Advanced FHR detection technology
Improves the accuracy of FHR (fetal heart rate) measurement, allowing clinicians to make accurate diagnosis and treatment, and ease the mind of the pregnant
The 12-chip wide beam ultrasound fetal heart probe is sensitive, which makes it easier for doctors to find the best fetal heart position and collect more accurate monitoring data.
SNEC Smart Interference Signal Identification technology
Maternal &Fetal Heart Rate Simultaneous Printing Technology
Cross-Channel Identification Technology
Real-time fetal heartbeat signal quality indication
- Built-in 150mm wide line thermal printer
- Cali-Rec Smart Print Calibration
- External USB printer
- Support printing reports in graphic format.
- Convenient for teaching and remote diagnosis
- Sliding screen operation technology: For the first time in the field of monitoring, sliding screen operation technology is introduced, making it easier to switch between interfaces.
- Three-dimensional touch experience: when clicking the menu, the buttons present three-dimensional simulation effect, providing user-friendly touch experience
- Adaptive interface layout
- Smart screensaver functions such as auto standby, event wake up, timed shutdown, etc.
- Four scoring methods are provided for the clinicians to choose the most suitable one Timed monitoring, timed printing Mass storage with 120 hours of trending,60 hours of fetal monitoring waveform review, and power-down storage support
- Intelligent alarm technology: according to the changes in physiological parameters, automatically identify the alarm level respectively with 3 kinds of sound and light alarm prompts,to help medical personnel make more accurate clinical judgment